I choose me

It’s not often that women find it easy to leave everything they've invested their time and energy into. Every moment spent with him is a repetition of what happened the last time - screaming and yelling at each other. You can only hold on to the memories for so long. It kills me to think that it’s all come to an end so I keep holding on.

What does it mean to love and be loved? All I can say is I’m sorry. I’m sorry I wasn’t enough. I’m sorry we couldn’t make each other happy and that we never learned how. I’m sorry you couldn’t understand how to be my man. I’m so sorry you couldn’t love me. I’m sorry you that this is what our love created. I’m sorry.

Walk away with pride and grace while you still can. You can't keep celebrating a love that’s no longer there. #LoveLivedHere.  Looking at the future like "Thank God you blew it, thank God I dodged the bullet...You turned out to be the best thing I never had". Accept and learn to love yourself more and begin the long road to self-discovery because you can never stop amazing yourself. I choose me over anything.


It has been a long and difficult year but I'm slowly getting the hang of being alone and trusting God’s time.  I am in a good space. I am happy and content with myself and live with no regrets.  Celebrate YOU every day.

xx
AndyPouts

Comments

Popular Posts