love, here is my heart

I've been in love with someone for nearly all my teenage life and he still doesn't know what he means to me. Its been almost 6 years and my heart only knows how to love him and him only. February the 14th has always been one of the saddest times in my life. It saddens me that with each year that passes I am reminded that I am getting older and still the same lonely Andy.

I write this post with a broken heart however I have not yet given up on love.

I gave all my love to him and in return I got a broken heart. All I could offer was my heart and he stomped on it like a doormat. I gave him my youth and he took advantage of my un-experienced heart and played with my emotions. I was just 16 and knew nothing about love. He is the only love that I know.

I don't understand how one person can have such a hold over you while their lives continue without you. It's like I was never there. What hurts the most is that he doesn't even see the damage caused by his recklessness. My heart bleeds when I he says he's moved on and very happy to have met "her". Its sad just how people have forgotten how to show love and boldly use it in vain to get you to keep quiet.

I want to tear my aching heart into pieces so that I can no longer love him. I want to loose my memory so that I can no longer think of him. I want to cry but I don't have any tears to fall down my sad face. I have cried too many nights. Some nights the heartache is so unbearable that I'm convinced I'm going to die. I'm tired now. Will it get better? I want to sleep but my dreams haunt me with flashing images of him. How do I stop this misery?

I have not given up on finding love else where however can the Gods please show me a sign already, I think I'm ready to let it all go but until then I will gladly enjoy the eye candy around TUT. :)

@andypouts - twitter
Live Laugh Love 




Comments

Popular Posts